Give us all the grilling evenings!! We have the perfect soy marinade recipe for your upcoming grill out. Because of its tangy flavor, soy sauce can be used to reduce the amount of salt in a recipe or as a substitute, especially in savory foods. This is a great option for those looking for ways to reduce sodium in their diets.
Soybeans are also part of a nutritious diet for farm animals. The cows, pigs and chickens making their way onto your grill eat soybean meal as part of a balanced diet. Soybeans are packed with protein and essential amino acids that help keep them healthy as they grow.
So what are you waiting for? Fire up the grill and enjoy!
Soy Steak Marinade
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Salt and pepper steak to taste.
- Pour marinade over steaks.
- Refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
- Grill to your preferred doneness.