Hot August days call for cool refreshment. These frozen favorites are sure to provide it while packing a nutritional punch. Made with fruit and soy yogurt, these creamy pops are a tasty and healthy way to take on summer’s heat with a clear conscience. Did we mention they’re easy to make?
Soy products are extremely versatile, tasty and full of good things. Protein, vitamins and important amino acids make soy a healthy choice for meals, snacks or as an ingredient. Find out more about the value of soy foods at www.soyconnection.com/recipes.
Soy Yogurt Pops
- 2 cartons soy yogurt strawberry or blueberry, 6 ounces each
- 1 cup strawberries or blueberries frozen
- Puree all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 5 oz. paper cup or 1/2-cup Popsicle mold.
- Place Popsicle stick in center of mixture. Repeat to make 3 more Popsicles.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.