This is a fast and delicious supper for the whole family that even most small children will like if you omit the blue cheese. However, those who have acquired a blue cheese addiction can pile it on. It’s important to apply enough heat to the tortillas so they’re stretchy and wrap snuggly around the fillings. Try experimenting in the microwave, 20 sec. on high for a single tortilla.
When shopping for your ingredients, be sure to look at the back of the label for the nutritional information to get the best information about your food. Most labels on the front of packaging are merely marketing tools and don’t have any bearing on the nutritional quality of the food itself. Save yourself some dough, and turn that package over next time you’re making a decision about the food you feed your family. You can read more about food labels by visiting our food safety page.
Caesar Steak Wraps
- 1 Pound Beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, 1 inch thick
- 4 Teaspoons Steak Seasoning Blend
- Salt Season to taste
- Black Pepper Season to taste
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 Cups Romaine Lettuce Shredded
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 4 8-Inch Flour Tortillas Warmed
- Black Olives Optional
- Preheat broiler. Rub sirloin with steak seasoning blend; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place meat on an unheated broiler pan. Broil meat 3 to 4 inches from heat for 15 to 17 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees), turning meat over halfway through broiling time. Tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine blue cheese and Caesar dressing. Add romaine and cherry tomatoes. Lightly toss to combine. Cut steak into thin strips. Arrange one-fourth of salad mixture and steak strips down the middle of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas. Serve immediately.