Whether you are entertaining guests or just have family over for a get together, you’re sure to please the crowd with these savory pork meatballs. (You don’t even have to tell your guests how easy they are; just enjoy the compliments!)
Soybeans and pork are an excellent combination. High-quality soybean meal provides protein and amino acids, which are essential to help pigs grow lean and healthy on South Dakota’s family farms. Farmers take pride in treating their land and livestock with the utmost care while providing high-quality food for their families and yours. You can get more meal ideas from U.S. farm families by visiting ‘
Pork All-Star Meatballs
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoons onion flakes
- 3/4 cup corn flakes crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper ground
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl, stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray. Form six meatballs and place in muffin tin.
- Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until nicely glazed and internal temperature is 160 degrees.