In honor of October being National Pork Month, we’re sharing a quick and delicious pineapple pork stir fry recipe! Did you know that South Dakota is ranked #9 in pork production, with roughly 2.3 million hogs?
If you love the complimentary flavor of tender pork loin and sweet pineapple chunks together as much as we do, this recipe is sure to be a hit at your next meal!
With staple pantry ingredients as the stir fry sauce, this recipe is an easy one to whip up without needing to buy a ton of groceries. An added bonus? This delicious and flavorful recipe is ready in 25 minutes from start to finish.
Watch the video below to see how quick and easy this amazing recipe is!
@hungryfortruthsd In honor of October being National Pork Month, we’re sharing this delicious pineapple pork stir fry recipe 🍍🍚🐷 Save this video to recreate this tasty meal 🥢 #nationalporkmonth #pork #porklovers #porkrecipe #hungryfortruthsd #stirfry #stirfryrecipe #stirfrydinner #recipe #recipes #recipesoftiktok #recipesforyou #tastyfilm #foodiefilms ♬ Memories – Lux-Inspira
Pineapple Pork Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp soybean oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 bell peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch or corn starch
- 1.5 tbsp ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it is golden brown, about 8 minutes.
While the pork is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients together in a 2-cup glass measuring up or a medium-sized bowl and chop the veggies.
- Turn the heat to high then add the peppers, pineapple, and onion to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the peppers begin to soften. Pour the sauce into the pan and let it thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the green onions and sesame seeds.