Looking for a tasty and healthy recipe for your family? Get a healthy serving of dairy with this recipe for Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas with Yogurt Sauce from Midwest Dairy and share the recipe here with your friends on social media!
Keep an eye out for more delicious recipes on the blog!
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas with Yogurt Sauce
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Chicken Breast cooked, chopped
- 12 ounces Salsa chunky
- 1 cup Mexican-blend cheese shredded
- 8 tortillas 6-inch, whole wheat
- 2 cups plain yogurt low fat
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- Heat cream cheese in large skillet over medium heat until soft. Stir in chicken and 1/2 cup of the salsa; mix well. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in 12x8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with yogurt sauce.
- For the yogurt sauce, combine yogurt, cilantro and cumin. Chill until ready to serve.